All PHPA Members are granted access to the Players' Only site, which provide online resources for PHPA Members in the following areas:
- Benefits Department - This section allows PHPA Members and their families easy access to their benefits information on line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether it be information on the Membership Assistance Program (MAP) or a medical claim form, full Benefits information is available within.
- CEP Department - The Career Enhancement Program (CEP) was developed for the purpose of assisting PHPA Members to make a smooth transition, while still playing, to a new career following hockey. The CEP section provides information on everything from job search techniques to deals on computers.
- Communications & Business Development - Information regarding licensing / player likeness, membership newsletters, marketing relationships, the Alumni Association and so forth is available here. This department is also responsible for the maintenance of the PHPA's websites.
- Hockey Operations - Hockey Operations has been developed to strengthen the communication network between the union and all its Members through the Player Representatives on all matters related to hockey. Information specific to player representation, CBA dispute resolution, grievances, immigration and worker's compensation is available here.
- 401(k)/Severance Trust Department - All information regarding the administration of the PHPA Severance Trust and 401(k) is available here. This includes enrolment and beneficiary forms, and a comprehensive overview of how to make these programs work for you.